Join our team
You will spend an average of 90,000 hours in your life. That is a really long time. You You would do better to make something you like, that keeps you motivated and with adequate colleagues.
No matter what you do, it's people you work with who make a good job excellent. That is why we choose our staff members that best fit in our basic values, solid proffessional ethics and outstanding skilss. Exceptional people, extraordinary results.
Senior Magento Developer
We are looking for senior developers who are experts in Magento and Magento 2 to join our team. You can choose to work in our offices in Alicante or Valencia, or doing it remotely anywhere in Spain. We are looking for seasoned persons who are eager to show their skills in Magento and keep on improving. We offer flexible working ours adaptable to your needs.
- Development of e-commerce projects based in Magento.
- Continuous improvement of our client's online shops.
- Designs and programming of Magento modules.
- ERP integration with our clients shops.
Training and experience:
- Proffessional backend and frontend Magento experience.
- Experience in control version applications such as GIT.
- Magento official certifications will be considered.
- Knowledge in Apache and Nginx will be considered as well as server management for web optimisation.
Send us an email attaching your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Magento Developer
We are looking for junio developers who are experts in Magento and Magento 2 to join our team. You can choose to work in our offices in Alicante or Valencia, or doing it remotely anywhere in Spain. We are looking for persons who are eager to learn and improve, with passion for development. Buscamos personas con ganas de aprender y de seguir mejorando, y que les apasione la programación. We offer flexible working ours adaptable to your needs.
- Desarrollo de proyectos ecommerce basados en Magento.
- Mejora continua de las tiendas online de nuestros clientes.
- Diseño y programación de módulos de Magento.
- Integración de ERPS con las tiendas online de nuestros clientes.
Formación y Experiencia:
- Se valorará experiencia profesional en Magento tanto a nivel frontend como backend.
- Se valorará experiencia con aplicaciones de control de versiones como GIT.
- Se valorarán certificaciones oficiales en Magento.
- Se valorarán conocimientos en Apache y Nginx, así como en la gestión de servidores para la optimización de la web.
Mándanos un email con tu CV a email@example.com.
Is Way2 Ecommerce the suitable place for you?
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life". Confucius
Way2 Ecommerce does not hang our main values in our wall, we internalise them and express them through the work we do. Our clients, both big and small, have in common their high goals, that is what is important. If you like this idea send us right now your CV.
Choose the way you work
Working environments are changing and keep a specific work schecule or going to the office is not so common nowadays. In Way2 Ecommerce you will decide where you want to work; in our offices, in a coworking space, at home, in a coffee shop... We have been working remotely since the company was founded a few years ago and we have the feeling that companies that require in-person positions which can be done anywhere with a computer are really hiding a lack of confidence in their employees. Way2 Ecommerce trusts their team members and allow them do their job wherever they want and with flexible working times. If a person meets results, what difference does it make if he or she works in an office wearing a tie or from an hotel in Sierra Nevada.